|We are located atop a hill with a lush lawn to the
street. Our building includes a sanctuary which seats 170, a fellowship
hall with a capacity of 120 to 175, and an educational wing with 7
rooms, including a nursery. Behind the building, to the west, is a
large parking lot. The building, built in the late 1950's, is mortgage
free, and we completed a building expansion in 1998 to accommodate
a new Cassavant pipe organ. This expansion was funded 100% by the
members, and again is mortgage free. Professional contractors, a paid
custodian, and volunteer work accomplish building maintenance. A major addition was added in 2012 which expanded our Narthex, gave us new and much needed office space; most importantly it gave a new and welcoming 'front door' to our church.
To find us: From interstate 74, exit onto Spruce Hills Drive and
head west. In 1/10th mile, Spruce Hills Drive and Kimberly
Road merge into one road - Kimberly Road. This happens at the first
stoplight. At the second stop 1 mile further west, turn left (south)
onto Jersey Ridge Road. Edwards Church is just
a few hundred feet down Jersey Ridge Road on your right (west).
We offer our building to the community for a number of purposes. It
can be used as a meeting place for a variety of groups and organizations
by coordinating with our building administrator.